Friday, February 18, 2011

Interior Monologue Vignette #5

What is she talking? Why can't she just let us out? She knows we aren't listening to her. Why don't I just walk to her desk flip it and walk out of the room they can't do anything to me, and they know it; though she wouln't know what to do. No that's to rash, maybe i'll just change the subject or i'll just take a ball of flames and turn her into Hades.No then everyone will know my identity. Maybe I will sit in on this lexure, fall asleep, or maybe i'll just walk out. That's what i'll do, i'll get up and walk out of the door.

1 comment:

  1. I like that this interior monologue works so well for your character. The reader gets a total sense of who this character is and internal struggles he might have.

    Mrs. Onkst

    ReplyDelete