Friday, April 22, 2011

Change

The vive that was there when it happened before was back and now I gave them something more and this time it was more than I expected. It was all over the news, local and national. I had never got this much attention before, but I really liking it. The most popular words that spun the world now were, ‘why is he the only one.’
People wouldn’t leave me alone, news reporters, journalists, people I had never met before, and a guy who actually came up to me shook my hand and shot me in the chest. He thought he had killed me when I hit the ground, but when I got up, he shot himself in the head. I held that bullet for a moment and then crushed it. Now it wasn’t hard to do much of anything. My abilities shocked the world and I was the top of the news until they heard news of another, and all at once I didn’t have anyone to bother me. I was dust in the wind, after there were rumors of another in Germany.
Even though everyone left me, I had one true friend, Alan. He stayed with me and for the next few weeks he helped me with my abilities and soon after I figured out how to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment