Friday, March 11, 2011

Section of Short Story

“Run!” Tony Exclaimed. We started to run next to the eastern wall of the building. He stopped. “Hey I’ll take care of these guys, you go get the boy.”
            He took of putting a small barrier of ice about six feet tall between us and the building. I ignited, flames started at my fingertips, up to my shoulders, covering my head, and down into the rest of my body.  For a second I watched Tony keep them away; I turned away and went towards the building.
            From the outside of the building the roof was a glow, I’m guessing from the boy as they were testing him. Screams could be heard from the inside of the wall. I took my ears off the screaming boy and went to business, I ignited a ball of flames in both hands, shot it towards the steel wall, as it hit, the wall immediately started to melt away. Pushing through the wall I could hear screaming coming from the boy and yelling coming from the scientist inside. Once I could see through, a man with a fire extinguisher started to spray my hands and chest. I put my hands down, “you missed something.” I raised my foot up and kicked through the wall, shoving molten steel into the scientist and force freezing him into the floor. “Now what?!”
            I scraped of the fluid and melted the excess of onto the floor, where it burned on the floor below me. I turned and saw a boy no older than my self staring at me. His hair and features drooping from the experiments preformed on him. “Protect the experiment,” all kept screaming. The rest who were scrambling out of the room kept calling for the police.
            Six men ran to up to me at about ten feet. They stopped and with their machine guns pointed at me, I just laughed. They continued to point and shake their guns at me as the crept closer to me. I pointed my hand towards them, I ignited a ball of fire in my hand and sprayed it at the tips of their carbon steel gun barrels, making them liquefy and drop to the ground, they stared for  a moment, the dropped their weapons and ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment